Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Concierge Care NP’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Concierge Care NP’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Concierge Care NP whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on Concierge Care NP’s site are given “as is”. Concierge Care NP makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Concierge Care NP does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
On no occasion should Concierge Care NP or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Concierge Care NP’s web page, regardless of the possibility that Concierge Care NP or an approved agent has been told orally or in writing of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purview’s don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials on Concierge Care NP’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Concierge Care NP does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Concierge Care NP may improve the materials contained on its site without notification. Conversely, Concierge Care NP does not make any dedication to update the materials.
Concierge Care NP has not checked all of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such web page. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support of the site by Concierge Care NP. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Concierge Care NP may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. You consent to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use by using this site.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Concierge Care NP’s site should be administered by the laws of the New Hampshire, United States without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We gather and utilize individual data with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We hold individual data the length of time essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- Individual data is gathered by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulging, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
Our business uses these standards with a goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.